- Wally wanted to touch the sky, make __________ and have a happy family.
2. What did Wally say to the other nuts on the tree in defense of his dream.
3. Caroline couldn’t find Wally because the wind was blowing and ___________ was falling fast.
4. Wally became a tree and then a _________________ chair.
5. Wally was scared of the harvesting machine. He thought “maybe I can ____________”
2. Caroline tended to Wally with ______________and fertilizer
6. Wally wanted a happy _______________.
7. Caroline put ____________ on Wally’s head.
8. The family heirloom.
9. Wally grew close to the _____________ and too close to the house.